What’s a Masters in Healthcare management (MHA) Degree?
3. University of Sc
- #20 rated Health Care Management Program by U.S. Information & World Report
- 92% of Graduates Employed within 90 days of Graduation
- State Dates: Summer and Fall
- Expense: $31,131
- Application Demands:
- A baccalaureate degree from a certified university or college.
- A 3.0 GPA for a 4.0 scale is competitive.
- Several several years of healthcare experience chosen (or comparable expert work experience; more than one many years of medical experience needed.
- GRE or GMAT ratings
- Three Letters of Guide
- Conclusion of 1 course that is undergraduate data plus one undergraduate program in accounting.