Ineligible products and deals under PayPalвЂ™s buy Protection program
re re Payments for listed below are not qualified to receive reimbursement under PayPal buy Protection:
- Real estate, including domestic home.
- Financial loans or assets of any sort.
- Companies (whenever you purchase or purchase company).
- Cars, including, however restricted to, automobiles, motorcycles, leisure automobiles, aircraft and ships.
- Considerably Not as Described claims for wholly or items which are partly custom-made products acquired face-to-face, except for in-person PayPal QR rule products or services deals.
- Donations payments that are including crowdfunding platforms.
- Products forbidden by the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.
- For Item Not Received claims, goods that you gather in person or arrange to be gathered for you, including products purchased in a sellerвЂ™s shop location, except for in-person PayPal QR code goods and services deals.
- Industrial machinery used in manufacturing.
- Such a thing bought from, or a quantity compensated to, a national federal government agency.
- Stored value things such as for example present cards and cards that are pre-paid.
- Gambling, video gaming and/or virtually any task with an entry cost and a award.