Share This Site:
This directory provides description of and links up to a sampling of businesses and programs that offer resources to banks thinking about lending, investing, or providing retail monetary solutions in Indian Country. These resources are organized underneath the after groups:
- SBA Loan Programs – provides a few loan guarantee programs for really certain purposes. These generally include:
- 7(a) Loan Program – The 7(a) Loan Program includes economic assistance for organizations with unique needs. For the review that is quick of system look at OCC’s reality sheet.
- CDC/504 Loan Program – The CDC/504 loan system is a financing that is long-term, built to encourage financial development within a residential district. For a fast overview of the program, begin to see the Community Developments Fact Sheet.
- Microloan Program – The Microloan Program provides tiny, short-term loans to small company issues and particular kinds of not-for-profit child-care facilities.
- USDA Rural Development’s Business and Industry Loan Guarantees – the goal of the B&I Loan Guarantees Program is always to help personal financing to increase the financial and ecological environment in rural communities.
Public Facilities Lending
- Tribal Economic developing Bond Program, the main United states Recovery and Investment Act (ARRA) of 2009, is just a tax-exempt bond system that authorizes relationship issuances for tribal financial development without the need to fulfill the “essential government function” test generally speaking relevant to bonds released by tribal governments.
Solitary Family Lending
- Department of Agriculture Rural Development РІР‚вЂњ solitary Family cash central Housing Guaranteed Loan Program promotes homeownership possibilities in rural communities of 20,000 individuals or less. Assistance is provided off and on trust lands.